Friday, May 26, 2006
The one when death surrounds
We have no control over life and death. Why? Because our lives are not our own. Even if you do not believe it's God Who has given you life, the most basic understanding is that we owe our parents who we are today. I cannot understand how come some people wish to die when there are others who wish to live but are not allowed the chance to. Do they know the pain of those who truly love them?
Or does the love they could never get be more precious than the love they have already? To us, in a relationship, loss is merely emotional. Someone doesn't love someone anymore. It's like the end of the world, but is it? What about the real physical loss and the emotional loss, knowing that you would never ever touch him, see him, hear him or even know that he's somewhere in this world because he's not in this world anymore?
If I ever receive a call at 3am telling me that the love of my life has gone to see the face of God, I do not know what I would have done. So my friend, I admire your strength and your courage. No matter what you believe in, whether there's really afterlife, just know that you can still keep his love in your heart. I do not know how to comfort you because I'm at a loss too. TY and I are really proud of you that you will not do any silly things no matter what happens. Be strong, take heart. We are always here if you need a shoulder to lean on or whenever you need someone to hug.
Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
8:22 PM