La Musique

Monday, May 22, 2006

the one where it all started

FYP is getting crazy. With NDP starting their Combined Ceremonial rehearslas (CCR) and their Combined rehearsals (CR) soon, I'm going to not enjoy my weekends in the next 2 months. But I do enjoy the feeling of being busy. I might lose half of my life's energy by the end of July but hey, NDP is worth losing my sleep over.

So it all started again. And this time round, I welcome you to come read. Age and experience have taught me how to be more discreet. And as it starts, I hope it will not end prematurely. Do drop a note when you come by. I welcome everyone.

I'll be back with more, coz I have lots of nice books and movies to share!

Everything I am is through His loving kindness. Thank You Jesus.

12:59 AM