Wednesday, May 31, 2006
the one where it's double-sided
I don't know about you but I believe that there are 2 sides to everything in this world. Like good and bad, black and white, yin and yang, so on and so forth. This natural balance in life has caused people to take sides, and these sides exist like oil and water. We don't agree with one another all the time and relations sour. So is it our fault if ideals are different, work attitudes are different, work applications are different and sadly, if personal integrity differs as well?
I'm tired of all these. But I have a responsibility to protect those who trust me. I know I'm not righteous which means I do not have the power to judge who's right and who's wrong. All I'm trying to do is to do my job well, and at the end of it all, the self satisfication counts more than any applause men can give me. This is me, and I'm as transparent as I can be. This is how I am and this is how I will be.
Question is: If I'm white, who's black then?
Matthew 7: 12 "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
11:52 PM