La Musique

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the one about staying happy

There's something I believe strongly in, and that is "no man's an island". What it means is that what you say, or what you do, whether intentionally or not, has an impact on other people. Which is why I set up this blog again and decided in my heart to only post uplifting and edifying things.

Contrary to popular beliefs, I'm not happy or joyous always. I have my periods in the dumps where I wallow in my own self-pity. There are time when I yearn for people to just ,well, be who I am usually. But what good will it play if I stay negative always? Will it make others happy? Will it improve the situation? Will it bring people to Christ?

It's all about the mind. Circumstances can't pull me down. People can't put me down. It's all in the will, and my ability to rise beyond the situation. Easier said than done but then again, who can stop what you have set in your heart to do?

And above all, with the Creator on your side, how can you not be happy?

11:58 PM