La Musique

Thursday, August 17, 2006

the one on enjoying life

Life after FYP does not seem to fit me at all. I've been looking for work and by God's grace, may be working at Comex with my brother. I know it's supposed to be a time of rest for me, but I just can't get to rest. For starters, I can't get to sleep. I spend more time trying to sleep as compared to the time I was doing FYP, but ends up waking up at the usual time to go to school. I can't even enjoy afternoon naps because I'll be kicking my blankie in frustration when I can't get to sleep.


If only everyday can be like today. Go out with friends. Go cycling happily. Enjoy life. If only.

My brother and his friend are stuck in the rooms/escapers game.. Still trying to get out of the green one. I'm having the time of my life laughing at them. Man, life is good.

12:23 AM