Monday, August 07, 2006
the one on thanksgivings
I have no idea what I'm doing here at this hour. I should be in bed now, given that I had a long and eventful Sunday, travelling from Tampines to Woodlands and back to Tampines again, given that I have just finished finalising the documents for FYP submission tomorrow, rendering out the final video and just feel totally exhausted.
I just want to give thanks. God has been wonderful in these 5 months. I would not know what I would be without Him in my life. There's just buckets of gratitude in me that just seem to overflow from within me right now.
I'm grateful for my supervisor.
I'm grateful for my project members.
I'm grateful for dear friends like Rey and TY.
I'm grateful for the sisters I've found in Jerelyn and Michelle.
I'm grateful for the unique style of encouragement I've gotten from Jeremy.
I'm grateful for every experience I've had in these 5 months.
It's hard to look back and think that everything is coming to an end soon.
I'm so grateful for God's Hand working in my life. It's been done. It is accomplished. It's a job well done and I'm grateful.
Thank You Jesus.
2:40 AM