La Musique

Monday, September 25, 2006

the one about being a SP student

the one about being a SP student

Life has been getting back to normal. For one, I'm typing this on Jerri while watching ANTM. Went back to school today to discuss the Marina Bay project. I felt old. I mean... It's the first day of school and I'm third year student; I have no more classes in school anymore. MAN! I FEEL OLD!!!

Imagine walking down the corridors and literally have a story to tell about every place you walk to. Imagine walking down the corridors and seeing familiar faces everywhere. The lecturers know you; you know the lecturers; you know the places; the places know you. The lecturers stop you and ask you to advise the second years and/or first years. They talk about the time when you were first year and exclaimed out loud how time flies. And I have not graduated yet. We're just in the semi-graduation stage. Okay, fine, almost there.

I'll be going for ITP next week. It's my last phrase of poly life before I truly say "farewell". I'm ready to take on the last lap. It's my time to soar high. I'll be gone soon.

I know I'm going to miss it so much. I'll miss being a student of Singapore Polytechnic School of Info-Communications Technology. Despite all the screw-ups they have.

10:08 PM