Wednesday, September 27, 2006
the one about mourning
the one about mourningCan you believe not one of us remembered the date you left us? Who can blame us? You didn't even want us there when you left to be with God.
We're told to mourn, but not to mourn like those who does not have hope, because our hope is in Jesus Christ.
I miss you so much. Sometimes, the memories of your wake still plague me. Whichever rituals were performed, I know you're in Heaven with Christ. But I can't forget how they fought for your inheritance. I can't forget the sight of them fighting over how we should hold your funeral wake. I can't forget him slapping me just because I refused to hold a joss stick. I can't forget, because I still remember. Most of all, I can't forget what I felt when I held my wailing mother in my arms. Or the sight of your earthly abode lying there.
I miss you so much. But I know it'll be selfish of me to call you back from somewhere which is definitely better than earth.
In loving memory, 23 Sep 2000. My dearest grandfather.
12:46 AM