Wednesday, September 20, 2006
the one where I've been missing
the one where I've been missingI know I've been gone for a long time. Been working at least 12-14 hours a day with Showtec Group for IMF Annual Meetings for the past 2 weeks. I'm exhausted. My energy is spent. I'll be back to share about what crap I've gone through as well as continue with the last 3 of the Seal judgments. When I become alive again, I promise I'll be back.
Today was the last day of IMF. I don't feel that melancholic feeling Jerelyn gets. I'm kind of glad it's over. No doubt I've learnt a lot about live events through this event, no doubt I got to know several wonderful people, no doubt I've earned quite a lot from this job, but truth be told, I'm glad to have my life back.
So now, it's back to rest and relax before I go for ITP. It's time to do some shopping, to regain my sleep and to spend quality time with my loved ones.
It's back to civilization.
11:56 PM