La Musique

Thursday, October 12, 2006

the one about randomness

the one about randomness

I love daisies.

I agree with Meg Ryan from "You've got mail". No idea whether she meant it, but I truly think that daisies are the happiest flowers. You look at them, and they seem to be smiling back at you. They don't look retarded like sunflower, nor close themselves up like roses, but they just open up when the time is ripe and smile brightly at the world.

I love daisies. I'm so glad they're the flowers representing my birth month. *beam* And ya Jeremy, Diamond is my birthstone and is sure a girl's best friend.

Radio 1003 广播剧 is back! 2530 的未来 is their 台庆剧. Go listen! Everyday either at 0735, 1215 or at 2200. I love their 广播剧. The story is close to the heart, the lines are funny and the accompanying music fits the storyline. Hehe... But this time the show only has 20 episodes. If only Singaporeans will place some emphasis on radio shows and perhaps we'll have more quality 广播剧.

I can only imagine.

6:25 PM