Saturday, October 07, 2006
the one after my first week of ITP
the one after my first week of ITPFirst week of ITP is finally over. We survived it. 16 more weeks to go before we truly say farewell.
I more than survived my first week of ITP, I survived my very first overnight shift. Truth be told, prior to this semester, I have never been exposed to the real storms faced in this industry. After IMF and now in MCS, I understand how demanding this industry is. Yet, I enjoy every moment, just do not enjoy the fact that I'm unable to enjoy local TV anymore.
I'm grateful to have the opportunity to work at IMF and now at MCS. I may not be a know-it-all in this area, I may not get the chance to serve God with whatever little He has given me in this area, I may not get the recognition others get but heck! Who else can get this chance to learn from the only local broadcast station in S'pore?
ITP's alright. I just can't stand the feeling of having nothing to do, so give me all the tapes to digitize!! My supervisor is a very nice person, and I'm so grateful to have come to this department where they are willing to teach me stuff. I'm going to learn new things!!
I'm totally exhausted. Tried sleeping my day away but I could not get proper rest. I guess I know why God set the night for sleep and rest. Still, I'm grateful.
Satisfied.
11:50 PM