Friday, November 24, 2006
the one about being on cloud nine
I was browsing through a bookstore, my favourite shop in the whole mall, and I heard a familiar voice. Immediately, I broke out into a fast walk to Semabawang Music and bought Corrinne May's "The Gift" and it is now repeating itself on itunes. What bliss. *grin*
Christmas is coming. It is such a beautiful season.
It's a season to celebrate the greatest love of all, where Jesus willingly gave up divinity for humanity.
It's a season to share the bountiful blessings you've received throughout the year.
It's a time to conclude your year by being grateful for everything, beginning by showing gratitude to our Lord Jesus Christ.
It's the time to for family and friends.
Most importantly, it's time to celebrate, because there wouldn't be redemption if there wasn't Christmas 2000 years ago.
And what better way to start Christmas early this year with a good book and Corrinne May's Christmas album playing in the background? Heh!
Today is like Cloud 9 day. My supervisor told me that I can start editing a program. Although it's not the whole episode, I consider it a milestone. *smile* I received nomination to become the graduate speaker for SMIT Graduation in May 2007. I received my conditional offer into the University of Canberra to pursue a Bachelor in Communications (Media/Multimedia Production).
Seriously, they conked out my application. I indicated a double degree but they only gave me one. I'll try to see if they can let me take both together. In that case, I can pursue my dream and my interest. But I have no idea if I'm going to take up that offer. It's too expensive. If I can't get a scholarship, I can't go. My dad can't pay for me because my brother has taken my opportunity.
It's unfair. I feel darn angry at my brother. I should be given the chance instead of him. But what can I do? I'm the daughter and he's the son .
If I can't get a scholarship, I pray that at least my dad has the means to pay for local university.
Ah well, today is Cloud 9 day and it's one more month to Christmas. So BE JOYOUS!!
I believe that You are the Answer to everything.
8:49 PM