La Musique

Monday, November 06, 2006

the one about parachute band

My dad is away for business trip. He flew off yesterday morning and I sent him off to the airport. So now, my brother is the only man in the house. I think because he's the only man around, he made it a point to come home early, buy dinner for us and call us to account for himself if he's coming home late. Trust me, he hasn't done these before.

We do grow up when it is time. Don't we?

Parachute Band came to LEW yesterday. Worship was... ministering. Proves that we can worship God no matter where we are, no matter what's available or what's not available, regardless of how good the music is, despite the little problems here and there; God doesn't care. He wants your heart.

Have you ever worshipped God with more than your voice, your hands, your feet or your body? Have you ever worshipped God with your heart? In spirit and in truth?

Ok, up next, LEW Speedlight is claiming our promise land!!

"And I reach out, receive Your endless love"
-'Lord of the Heavens' by The Parachute Band

11:52 PM