Monday, December 18, 2006
the one about 5 loaves and 2 fishes
WOAH! I enjoyed Corrinne May's concert sooo much. She's like the only singer who sounds the same when she's singing 'live' and from the cd. She sang Christmas songs and new songs, and it was just fabulous! She wrote this new song about gifts and talents, and told the story about how the little boy gave up his 5 loaves and 2 fishes which Jesus used to feed the multitude. I was so blessed.
We may not have what it takes to feed five thousand, but we can always give to God whatever little we have.
"Take my five loaves and two fishes, Lord"I made TWO honest mistakes though. Heh, I mixed up the starting time of the concert and made Alicia and Fabian miss the first 30 minutes of the concert. I felt sooo guilty and was this close to throwing myself into the Singapore River. Then again.
Second boo boo: I found my Corrinne May CD. Hah, you won't know the story unless you were there last night. ANYWAY, the cd was in my dad's car because he took the wrong disc out last week. All's well that ends well.
Oh yah! I met Nat at the PSC interview! *grins, bounces and rolls on the floor* I knew he would make it! Haha! My brother-in-Christ, friend and best emcee partner I can have! It's been like 1 year since I met him although we belong to the same campus. If not for GYL, I would not have met these awesome people. If I had not met these people, I would not have had the time of my life. Since it's almost the end of this journey, I guess I should start reminiscing.
I have never questioned why I chose this route. It's always other people who asked me. "Why didn't you go JC?" "Do you regret your decision?" "Why SP? Why DMMT?" I've never questioned myself, because it would mean questioning God's will in my life. I have never doubted His plan, because His hand has been so evident in this journey.
I feel so blessed.
12:39 AM