Sunday, December 10, 2006
the one about the end of the year
There are so many things to look forward to.
Firstly, it's the end of the year so there's the new year to look forward to.
It's 7 more weeks to the end of ITP and 5 more months to graduation. Oh yah, did I mention that I was chosen as one of the 2 graduation speakers for SMIT? *Grin* Was hoping to see Nat chosen as MM's representative, but he was not selected. *pouts and rolls on the floor* Ah well, we had the best memories emcee-ing GYL Opening Ceremony and the Gala night events.
There's Christmas to look forward, and this will be the first Christmas I'm spending without my parents. They're flying off on 20th Dec and will only be back on Christmas night itself.
There's Corrinne May's Christmas concert to look forward to. *allymoo! It's one more week to her concert! Double yay!!* AH!! This must be the best advance present I can get for Christmas this year! Thanks darling! *BIG SMILE*
I am really looking forward to the end of ITP. Don't get me wrong, I love working. There are no deadlines, no assignments rush, no frantic mugging and there's the financial encouragement. But I hate that we're bound by our grades as well. 7 more weeks! 31 more working days (not inclusive of public holidays). Press on Joycelyn!!
Counting down, I'm counting down.
Did I mention that I'm counting down to the end of ITP? Oh, I did.
11:41 PM