Tuesday, January 02, 2007
the one about the year-end holidays
It's the first day of the year and I just came back from Musos Outing 2007.
Christmas was a quiet event for me. New Year came with a big bang. And I get to celebrate the holidays with people who mean the world to me.
Spent Christmas Eve afternoon with CY and Pam. Despite the wet weather, Pam and I were entetained by a "top magician" who gave us an absolutely "stunning" magic show. Heh. Christmas Day started at church. Somehow, it's still the best to spend festivals like this in church where it's familiar. After the drama, Jeremy, Jerelyn, Michelle, Kevin and me popped over to Jeremy's place to chill out.
New Year's Eve felt like any normal sunday, except that the usual gang went to Tanjong Rhu area to await the arrival of the new year. The bonus this year? I can drive, so the problem of transport was sovlved this year. No more frantic calling for cab. Hah!
Do you know that it was such a coincidence? I was at the Tanjong Rhu side of the river, Pam was at the Esplanade side of the river, and CY was in the middle, on the Benjamin Sheares bridge and this happened at the stroke of midnight. Haha. In the end, we got to countdown to the year together. Cool right?
New Year's Day was spent with the Musos.
And I'm going to Sentosa with the Ohana tommorrow.
I got to celebrate these holidays with the people who matter to me. Most importantly, I get to celebrate every single day with my Creator. You're always the Reason for the season, Jesus.
Photos should be up soon.
1:25 AM