Sunday, January 28, 2007
the one with me out of town
Hello hello from KL! It felt funny to be out of town on a Sunday. Still I'm grateful for this well-deserved break after one whole year of hard work.
Did not get to shop much yesterday as we spent too much time figuring out the exact location of our hotel. Next time we decide to drive up, remind me to tell my dad to read the map before embarking on the journey.
The hotel isn't too bad, since we have premier privileges but the room is too small for a premier room. But my mom and I got to sleep on a king-sized bed. Hah!
Jerri's out here with me, in case you're wondering how I get online. It's the first day I brought my laptop out with me.
Pray for journey's mercies. We'll be back by tomorrow. Till then, I'm going to shop till I drop!!
8:38 AM