La Musique

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the one about my new job

I started a new job as a sales co-ordinator at Runner's World. It's actually purchasing so all I have to do is to churn out sales order, delivery orders and tax invoices. Of course there is the organisation and hierarchy I have to follow regarding the differences in each sales order, or when customer wants to return or exchange their goods.

It's really tiring coz I need to think, check and check again, and face a computer full of numbers the entire day. Not to mention that the company is at some ulu corner of this island.

The work's manageable and the people's alright. Think they're really desperately looking for a permanent worker. Hah. Ah well... at least I know I have something to do for the next 3 months!

Work and save up to go Taiwan!! YES! I want to have a nice sit-plane-go-somewhere holiday before I start uni. YES!

11:32 PM