La Musique

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the one where I didn't make it

I think I didn't make it for the PSC scholarship. Out of the 8 of us nominated by SP, 2 of us have received notice to go for the psychological interview and real interview.

I don't feel that bad actually. Perhaps in the beginning I really wanted the scholarship. But after going through the training sessions with LC, I've come to realise that this PSC scholarship is not what I really want. Like what Nat said, it might not be my cup of tea with all those policies making, formulating and executing policies and administrative stuff. After all, I am a people person. *grin*

BUT ON HIGH NOTE, I'm so happy for Nat!! Heh! He's one of the two SP nominees who's going through to the PSC interview. If you ask me, Nat deserves it more than anyone I know. Who gives God as much time as him and yet manages to glorify God with his results and his life's testimony? He's really the living testimony for God. I'm so happy for him! It doesn't matter if I make it or not, I just feel happy for him.

Ah well, I applied for other scholarships and besides, it's not the end of PSC cause they will forward my application to the ministries and statutory boards. Oh yah, I received my letter for the writing test and interview for Communications Studies, as well as my letter from NIE. BUT stupid NIE is offering me a Bachelor in Education(Arts) with specialisation in General/Chinese Language(Pri). LIKE ARGH!! That may be my dream in primary school but I don't want to be a Chinese teacher now!

Still, I'm going to put in some effort for the Communication Studies interview. In case NUS FASS doesn't want me.

No matter what, I will go where You call me, Lord.

11:32 PM