La Musique

Saturday, April 28, 2007

the one about actions and words

I've been thinking about the life I've led in the past 20 years.
What kind of person have I been?
Have I been a good testimony for God?
Have I touched hearts and lives? Or have I lived my life in vain?

God has given me so much, and I just want to give it back to Him.

I always believe that our actions speak our convictions. It's what you do which reflects what you say. And of course, not forgetting that what we speak reflects the condition of our hearts. Yet, I also believe that it's not necessary for people to see what you do, for eventually our ways will be shown before God.

I don't like to showcase my works before men. Because they do not belong to me. If God had not blessed me greatly, I would be as poor as the poorest pauper. But because He has showered lavishly His blessings, I am able to become the richest person in the world.

Lord, teach me to do everything unto You and not unto men. I love You Lord.

11:43 PM