La Musique

Saturday, May 12, 2007

the one about countdown to graduation

I'm amazed at how God works. I received an email from NUS yesterday. They're offered me the FASS Scholarship. Funny thing is that I asked for a direction, and God gave me my direction the day after I prayed for it. Now that this NUS Scholarship is here, all the more I'm sure of which door God has opened for me. The NUS scholarship only covers tuition fees, while NTU covers everything but accommdation.

It's amazing how God provides.

Graduation's in less than 2 weeks' time. I'm looking forward to it, yet dreading it. That day will mark the last day I actually have to return to SP. From that day onwards, I would have no more reason to return. No more classes, no more activities, no more events, no more training for grad speakers, no more interviews, no more. Yet, it's a day of triumph, a day of celebration and a day for rejoicing.

Still, I wish that I can be like any one of my friends, to graduate quietly, to be able sit with my peers and rejoice together. I hate all these limelight on me. I rather not want what gold medal, what awards, though I welcome the prize money. I'm not as good as they write or say I am. I have no idea how they managed to dig out so many facts about me and made such a hoo-ha about it. I just want to be ordinary at times.

Yet, I know that all I have is not mine, but they belong to God.

I'm so grateful for my 3 years here.

It's 10 days to graduation.

11:58 PM