La Musique

Friday, May 18, 2007

the one about disappointment & expectations

I did not get to become main graduate speaker. Truth be told, I'm actually quite relieved. At least I do not need to represent my cohort, perhaps then, Graduation 2007 will be totally stress-free fot me.

Like what I told my trainer, Ms. Jeanine Lim, I was not so sure how much I wanted it. And because there weren't any expectations, there wasn't disappointment as well. Don't get me wrong, I did give my 100%. Just didn't really wanted to fight for it.

I'm glald Nasir is main speaker. Still, SMIT graduation speech 2007 belongs to me as well, coz I wrote the bulk of it. If you get a chance to be there, listen to the message of Refiner's fire. Although I know it's not adequate enough to compare, yet when I was writing the speech, the story of Refiner's fire came to me.

4 more days to graduation.
4 more days before there's no more reason for me to return.

4:22 PM