Tuesday, June 12, 2007
the one about personal choices
You know, I like what Pastor (Uncle, Brother) Sam preached in Speedlight last Sunday. Tearing down walls within.
It makes sense doesn't it?
Anyway, on a chirpy note, I'm going for Baptism this time round. Yayness. I went through child baptism when I was only 3 or 4 months old, but I don't count that as baptism for me. Since baptism is supposed to be a personal choice, I wouldn't have known what was happening when the pastor sprinkled water on me then. Besides, it wasn't MY choice, it was my parents' decision. This time round, I'm making the decision to proclaim to the world my love and my allegiance to Christ, my Saviour and the Lover of my soul.
I feel so loved.
Well, if you guys will like to come support, it'll be on July 28 2pm at Tampines Sanctuary. Although I have not handed in my application form yet... *Chuckle*
Another bright chirpy note: Corrinne May's Concert in Singapore. Yayness again! I'll be going for it, that's if ally gets to confirm the sale of the tickets asap. Her tickets get snapped up quite fast.
"Take my life, and all that I have to give
Take my world, just inhabit all of it
Take my dreams, make me assuredly Yours"PS: For all those darlings who are rushing me for grad photos, pardon me. My photographer aka Mr. Jeremy Foo has yet to pass me those photos. So sorry for the delay. =P
11:58 PM