Sunday, August 05, 2007
the one after my hall camp
I can't exactly say that I'm back from hall camp since I'm still in my room. =P But hall camp ended yesterday with a bang at 2plus in the morning. I'm pretty exhausted coz I slept an average of 3 hours for the past few nights but hall camp was a blast.
FOURTEEN!!! Hah! I think I may be getting used to the idea of staying in hall. Anyway, here are more photos to illustrate how tiny my room is.


Hall camp started at 12pm on Monday. My dad sent me to hall on his way to work so I reached at around 7.30am. The first thing I did was to sleep. It didn't feel that bad. My room literally has no sun shinning in, which is a good thing and bad. Good because this means my things won't get baked but bad coz I'm quite solar-powered.
I went down to the function hall and met my OG DARCO!!! Hall camp was everything and not everything what others told me about hall camps. Like what they said, hall camp was sleezy. It was like matchmaking throughout. Or at least to me. There's no such thing as a girl pairing up with a girl. In fact, the first game we played was something like musical chairs but this time round, the "chair" happens to be the guy. Which means that when the music stop, you better find a random guy to piggy back you. Understand? And that was 15-20 minutes after we started, we don't know anyone well enough to jump on his back but we still had to. We also learnt Fourteen's cheers. Super fun! Ask me when you see me and I'll demonstrate them to you. =P
Anyway, I've given the details of my camp to the ONE who actually wanted to know the details so unless you're absolutely interested, I shan't bore you with the contents of my camp. =P
I attended Corrinne May's Beautiful Seed concert on Friday. I was mesmerised. Of all the new songs she sang for Christmas concert last year, I vaguely remembered some but kept "Five Loaves & Two Fishes" in my heart. It is a beautiful song. "Beauitful Seed" is due for release this coming week SO GO BUY IT!!!!
School's starting tomorrow and I'm waiting for Desmond to come tell me when I should go over for manjong. =P
It's a new beginning but the Lord's with me. And I will not be afraid.
11:15 PM