Friday, September 14, 2007
the one about living life to the fullest
Before I drop dead, I want to live life to the fullest.
This thought suddenly popped into my head just as I am reading through my reading materials for Monday's lecture.
I've come to realise how small the box we fix ourselves in.
I feel like the frog in the well, that all I see right now is all there is. Or is it not?
So then, how do we live life to the fullest?
Just by grasping every opportunity that comes our way?
Or by creating opportunities to help us climb up the social ladder?
Do we wait to be part of something?
Or do we create something for people to be part of?
Is it just pure fun?
Or just achievements?
In the first place, what's the definition of "living life to the fullest"?
Absence of regrets?
Satisfaction of life?
I'm fixing my eyes on Christ, Heaven and eternity. Coz I've come to realise it's when you've died to self, then you will start living in Christ. And when you live in Christ, you not just live now, but you live for eternity.
4:48 PM