La Musique

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

the one when it's general

I realised that I am one of those busy maniacs in university who still manage to blog regularly. Maybe it's because of my love of talking to myself, and that this blog is a channel for me to pour out whatever I needed to unleash. Maybe I just like writing here.

Well, please don't question why I'm still awake at this hour. It feels like it's 11 plus at night but it's actually nearing 3am already. Because I feel so awake, I'm devouring my public administration reading materials required for tutorial this Friday. I wanted to start on my research on the future of media since the book I loaned out is due this coming Monday. I'm getting my momentum when it comes to studying, and I feel kind of happy staying here.

Contrary to what you guys were thinking, life's great here! I do get figments of the outside world once in a while when beautiful people like Jerelyn or my brother come to NTU to surprise the guts out of me. Not to mention that both brought Cafe Mocha from Coffee Bean (since there is no starbucks at JP) and Jerelyn even brought subway for me!

I'm like jogging more often than I did in poly or during my long break. I eat regularly, or as regularly I can. I go out for occasional "social" activities, on adventures to others' rooms and interact with more of my fellow peers as compared to my poly days. And of course, I'm studying harder than ever before. I don't remember studying so hard for O levels at the beginning of the school year, or put in so much effort for my poly papers from the start of term. Yet, I feel satisfied.

Oh, I managed to squeeze out time for a visit back to SP last Friday. Went back to meet up, talk and catch up with Jen. * Smile* It tied in with Teacher's Day too. Somehow I forgot about Teacher's Day in that little pea brain of mine. And now I'm feeling guilty because I didn't get to return to SHPS.

And you know, I beg to differ; I have a life.

Sometimes, you need to find the little joys in your mundane life to see that life is not that bleak.
Sometimes, you need to search for that colour in your black and white.
Sometimes, you need to just look on the bright side of life.
Most of the times, you just need to look up above for help.

I am going to bed.

2:34 AM