Tuesday, October 30, 2007
the one abour mars and venus
Cell group was real interesting last Thursday. After missing for 2 months, it felt refreshing to be back there. *smile* Apparently, in my absence, many things seem to have happened. A war of words seemed to have started, with the ladies on one side and the gentlemen on the other. It was like 'men are from mars and women are from venus'. Like what Irene said, we have reached the age where we're contemplating about marriage and worrying about issues like joint bank accounts and stuff. There was this war of thoughts, like how we should view the opposite gender, what a wife and husband constitutes etc. It was basically an interesting and lively discussion with sparks flying occasionally. *chuckle*
Don't worry, we still love each other.
Well, I have no idea who is the one for me, but I know he is out there and that he will find me eventually.
I am not rushing things. I am waiting patiently. Surely my happiness is out there.
1:11 AM