Monday, October 01, 2007
the one with randomness
It's Monday. I just had dinner and I'm sick of writing my history term paper.
So here I am, showcasing my absolute love for writing.
Right.
Chris Daughtry's "Home" is repeating itself on my iTunes.
"And I'm going home, to the place where I belong."
Where do I exactly belong?
Ah well, I can't sit here and stay emotional right?
I don't have time for self-pity.
I don't have time to entertain negative thoughts.
I don't have time to expect.
I only have time to be joyous and be positive.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
No more entertaining funny thoughts. No more feeding of expectations for the future. No more. No more.
There, I've decided to move on.
I've decided to remove my facade.
Yan Sing and I started singing worship songs in our room. Sometimes she's on the guitar, sometimes me on my keyboard, sometimes both together with our instruments. I always feel so recharged to do my work after such sessions. Such bliss *smile*
"Home" is still repeating itself. Darn, that WAS random.
8:54 PM