La Musique

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the one at the end of the ordeal

When the clock finally struck its last second, I heaved a sigh of relief.

Thank You Lord for bringing me through my first chapter of my new journey.
Thank you all who stood by me, prayed for me and saw me through this period. Thank you Chang Yang for your ever-timely encouragement; thank you Shu Hui for your crazy entertainment nightly on MSN in the midst of my loneliness in Boon Lay; thank you Yan Sing for caring and accompanying me throughout our mugging period and for being ever worried about me fainting; thank you Geri for your occasional knocks on my door and your infectious laughter.

Did I leave anyone out?

It was truly a trying period and I'm just so glad this chapter's closed for now.

Now, where did I leave off?

I'm exhausted. My energy and strength are spent.

I'm so glad it's over for now.

11:24 PM