La Musique

Monday, December 03, 2007

the one about a first

What a weekend it had been! Or should I re-phrase it to: what these-few-days-after-my-exams had been!

These few days felt so event-packed I have not had the chance to recuperate and recover lost rest.

I attended a bbq the day after the wrap of my exams to get drunk for the first time in my life. I used to think that I can hold my liquor very well since I've never gotten drunk regardless of how my uncle will torture me with shot after shot of super strong alcohol. I wasn't knocked out drunk nor tipsy on thursday. In fact, I was pretty wide awake and could remember every single detail of that night but I just could not seem to walk straight. Trust me, you people won't recognise me that night; I wasn't acting normal.
How I hope I can erase the memories of those who were there to witness my dumb stupidity!!

Friday was relatively peaceful. I got to watch Grey's Anatomy. Yayness! Met Alan Yong for dinner coz I haven't seen that guy for a long time.

I woke up with rashes on Saturday so I couldn't go car-washing for SCI FOC canvassing. Met up with Shu Hui to go 罗志祥 concert in the evening. I still can't seem to figure out WHY I actually decided to buy tickets to his concert! The only good thing is that I managed to see Sher after so many days of her being back in Spore. Went for supper at Blk85 with Sher, Shu and CK, something I missed doing loads.

Sunday was church in the morning then I met up with TY for "Hero". Dinner with her and Rey. 2007 was truly the year of break-ups. Most of us who were attached at this time last year find ourselves single and available now. That's an interesting trend. Or maybe it's just us.

Tomorrow's another busy day: NY Scholar Meeting, Hall 14 FOC SP Night Recee, Manjong session with Mee Kias. I'm beat!

Well then, feast your eyes on photos! There's more on my multiply site =)

me and daffy. can you see how tired I still was?

uncle leonard & me. we're always missing members of sot. geri's missing this time round.

i wasn't feeling too stable by then. can you sense how crazy i was becoming? gosh!

12:54 AM