La Musique

Sunday, December 30, 2007

the one about spd camp

Speedlight Camps hold a special place in my life. Especially metamorphosis, my utmost for His highest 1 and the recently-past hunger.

Truly, He is all I need.
And I will wait upon the Lord.

A very big thank You to my Lord and Saviour. I remember feeling so unsure of myself before the camp. I thought that it was a mistake that I was chosen to be group leader because I pre-decided in my heart that I lack the gift of teaching. I was unable to claim the promise I have in God because I did not reach out. At the end of it all, I am glad for the opportunity to take up this responsibility. I am blessed by my group members, young as they may. I am surprised to learn that I actually like teaching.

Well of course, there's the episode about my famous dangling toe nail. That's quite a story.

All in all, all glory to God!

"Freely you have received, freely give..."

1:57 AM