La Musique

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the one about leaving

Oh well, it's time for goodbye again. Sherilyn's flying back to down-under tonight.

It's weird. In fact, it feels awful when people you know are starting to fly off somewhere you can't follow them to. It's awful when you can't go where your friends are going but I guess it's awful for them that they can't stay and participate in the moments of our lives too.

But it's most awful when your best friend flies and you want him to stay but you know it's something that's best for him.

Oh, how I wish time stops and April will never arrive. I rather not have my 21st birthday if he's not here.

Nat said he doesn't remember me being so upset when he first told me that he will be going overseas for studies. It's different! It's like environmental issues. Okay, bad analogy... We don't care whether the ice-caps are melting because the significant rise of water level has yet to affect Singapore.
Nat is like leaving in 2 years' time but Chang Yang is leaving in less than 3 months. The reality of CY really leaving sinks in and I realised that I've been looking blindly for that support whom I can run to and brawl, complain, cry or anything. Pam and CY are there all along and all I have to do is to put down my pride.

And it hits me more, coz I was really really hoping for him to come NTU.

But you know what, I want the best for him too, and I know it's something he wants.

So, my msn nick shall remain as it as until you fly. And you better fly far, soar high and excel in the skies.

Okay, 3 months is better than nothing! And you people better stop playing Corrinne May's songs to make me cry!

12:39 AM