La Musique

Sunday, February 03, 2008

the one about pure joy

The little joys in life are those that we miss out most of the time. We may get too caught up, too absorbed in this world to fully comprehend what it means to kick back and smell the coffee. It's too often that we sacrifice the little things that mean a lot for the achievements that bring recognition which never really satisfy. And soon we reach a dead end in life, and question ourselves, our motives and our paths. We look back and realise that lost time can never be recovered.

If only man can wake up to things that matter. Maybe something like eternity.

I love Sundays.
Sundays are sweet-smelling daisies that have just bloomed.
Sundays are chocolates when you first pop them into your mouth.
Sundays are happy days.
Sundays are joyous days.
I love Sundays. Really do.

I do not lack, so I do not covet.
I am not deprived so I do not yearn.
I give thanks, I give praise.
That is more than enough for me to live my life.

11:34 PM