La Musique

Friday, February 15, 2008

the one about valentine

I've never thought well of Valentine's Day. Like the only people happy are the florists and retailers who are out to extort money from you.
Not to mention that I have never exactly celebrated Valentine's in my 2 years of courtship.

To all of you who tried to make me uncynical, well done. You guys deserve a pat on the back.


all the flowers I've received this year! Check out for my facebook for details! HAHA!



Caught "PS: I love you" today as well. Not exactly one of the best love flicks I've watched. Maybe it's because I've read the book before. Maybe the scenes are too short. Maybe it's just me, like film student me.

So Valentine's wasn't that bad. If staying single means wonderful valentines every year, I'll gladly stay single! Haha!
Oh, and Yan Sing says I'll bankrupt my future husband because I love daisies and daises are not easily found in Singapore (explains the influx of geberras I received to replace daisies) which means they have to be flown in.

I'll think about it.

1:38 AM