Wednesday, February 06, 2008
the one after com208
It's CNY eve and I'm still in the West.
But there are reasons to be happy about. Like for example, I've just finished my COM208 quiz which constitutes about only a pathetic 7% of my entire grade. But, it's over and that's the thing to be happy about.
A very big thank you to those who were so supportive even though it was just a little quiz. (imagine my roomie telling her bf not to talk to me because I'm studying heh! Or Geri wishing me "all the best" with foam in her mouth and Nat who stayed up to accompany me study... THANK YOU ALL!!)
And CY ords today! It seems like years ago when we went out before he went into army, or when we went to his house and acted crazy after he returned from Australia. It seems like ages ago, but it has only been 2 years ago. Nonetheless, congrats bestie! =)
And CNY is just tomorrow. Yayness! SLEEP!
Okay, I apologise for being random. Just that COM208 has fried my tiny pea brain.
Happy hols peeps!
11:17 AM