Monday, February 25, 2008
the one on a letter
To my dear Heavenly Father:
Lord Almighty, Saviour, Redeemer and Friend,
all these will never be sufficient to describe who You are to me.
My praise, worship and thanksgivings to You on this earth are inadequate in expressing my gratitude to You.
Truth is, I do not need to write a letter to You coz I know Your omnipresence surrounds me. You are just a prayer away, what can be more than that?
Lord, I seek answers; answers which only You can reveal, answers to questions which You know I will ask. I seek answers Lord, not from men, not from myself but from You.
Regarding my future, my ministry, my talents, my career, my path and my future half, regarding the days I have left on this earth.
I have hints but they are not answers, right?
I will seek You, and I will find You. To be taken to the place where there's only You and me, to sit at the foot of Your throne, to break my alabaster jar of worship, to kneel, to prostrate in Your presence, to see You face to face.
And when I get my "more than enough", the least of all will be shown to me.
O Lord, what blessed assurance it is. I have my amazing Love, I have my purpose found, I have You. What more do I ask for, Lord?
I have found myself in You.
I love You.
Jesus.
4:38 PM